Starting a university accelerator is hard, but advancing an ecosystem is even harder.
Startup Weekend is back! We’ll be descending upon Houston Technology Center April 26-April 28, creating companies over the course of a weekend. From Startup Weekend: All Startup Weekend events follow the same basic model: anyone is welcome to pitch their…
Andrew Douglass, a University of Houston undergraduate majoring in Management Information Systems, just won a $2,500 WordPress scholarship from WordCamp Houston. He plans to put the cash prize towards software, hosting services, and tuition payments. WordCamp Houston is a day…
The Global Startup Battle, a competition among all the Startup Weekend events that were held during Global Entrepreneurship Week, launched today. PermitMe, Houston’s November 2012 Startup Weekend 1st place winner, is going against over 100 teams from around the world for prizes…
Startup Weekend is back in town on Friday at the Houston Technology Center. The winning team will go on to represent Houston in the 2nd annual Global Startup Battle during Global Entrepreneurship Week. With all the recent attention startups have been…
@tdbryantii just reach out to them. They are all friendly!
- Tech Thursdays - Free coworking day at STARTJuly 31, 2014 at 10:00 am
- Meet for Lunch. Discuss new gadgets, tech, and plans for a makerspace.July 31, 2014 at 12:00 pm
- Enventure Happy HourJuly 31, 2014 at 6:30 pm
- Tech Champs® with Dwight Silverman, the future of social media and communicationsAugust 1, 2014 at 7:30 am
- TX Rx Labs Weekly MeetupAugust 1, 2014 at 7:30 pm
- [Social] Houston Geek GatheringAugust 1, 2014 at 7:30 pm
- Unity Open Development Lab (Theme: Particle System)August 2, 2014 at 10:00 am
- Let's Code Together!August 2, 2014 at 2:00 pm