TiE is hosting another forum for new startups to pitch to qualified investors in a environment that is safe and effective.
Attendee registration is now OPEN!
Click Here to Register Attendance
Time: 4pm – 7:30pm
Date: November 2, 2011
Location: Houston Technology Center, 410 Pierce Houston, TX 77002
Deadline for the executive summary submission is 11:30PM Friday, October 21st 2011.
Click Here for Entrepreneur Registration
Executive summaries will be reviewed by a small committee. Finalists will be notified by TiE and those selected will be given the opportunity to make a presentation to a team of Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, Bankers, and others at the Funding Forum event on November 2, 2011. Presenters will be required to put together a business plan presentation and elevator pitch. A TiE mentor will be assigned to work with you before the event.
This is a great event for entrepreneurs:
- Looking for funding
- Looking to get real-time feedback on strategy and vision from leading investors
- Looking for tools and means to position your product/service in the market
- Networking opportunity with established entrepreneurs, investors and corporate partners
- Coaching and advice on how to improve your business plan strategy
- Publicity of your company through the TiE website/email/Funding Forum
This event will be beneficial for all attendees, whether you are an entrepreneur, investor or a participant with an entrepreneurial spirit. This is a great opportunity to network with some of the best in the Texas entrepreneurial community and understand how a pitch is made, as well as what investors are looking for in today’s current market.